At LightHouse’s satellite locations, we are often training in the community, so please contact us to schedule an appointment.
Our satellite offices offer most services as our headquarters, and we’re always happy to refer you to the proper service and support. Below you’ll find a listing of services and locations.
Low Vision and Blindness training/support include:
- Providing local, State and National Resources and Information
- Counseling and Support Groups
- Living Skills Assessment and Training
- Access Technology Assessment and Training
- Orientation and Mobility Assessment and Training
- Maximizing low vision through magnification, lighting and glare reduction strategies
- Equipment Loan Program
LightHouse East Bay
Ed Roberts Campus
3075 Adeline, Suite 110
Berkeley, CA 94703
VIDEO PHONE: 510-356-0018
Deaf-Blind Specialist: email@example.com
LightHouse North Coast
Humboldt Senior Resource Center
1910 California Street, Third Floor
Eureka, CA 95501
On our North Coast Resources page, you’ll find a listing of resources for people experiencing changing vision, people who are blind or who have low vision and senior citizens.