Join us as Our Pathways to Health presents a series of free health and wellness workshops for Low Vision and Blind Consumers
This peer-led series of workshops addresses the common challenges faced by those living with long-term health conditions like diabetes, high blood Pressure, arthritis, COPD or chronic pain.
Learn how to:
- Set small goals that lead to big transformations
- Lose weight, exercise more, eat healthier
- Find the motivation to tackle large goals
Learn action planning:
- Set small, achievable goals
- Build on success in a supportive environment
When: Tuesdays, April 3 through May 8th, 1:00 to 3:30 p.m.
Where: Humboldt Senior Resource Center
1910 California Street, Eureka, CA 95501
Space is limited.
Contact Janet Pomerantz at 707-268-5646 for more information and reservations.
Caregivers are welcome to attend with workshop participants.