TTN graphics are designed to be printed on ViewPlus Columbia or Delta, or similar: APH PixBlaster, IRIE BrailleTrac / BrailleSheet) and capsule paper (or Swell, PIAF, Zychem). The braille font and raised lines are specific to each embosser or tactile printer. Results may vary if printed on a different embosser.
All files are for 8.5 x 11-inch paper (letter size), landscape or portrait, depending on best fit.
Printing TTN PRNs on ViewPlus Embossers
- Open PRN in Tiger Viewer or Tiger Designer, available with embosser driver.
- Settings are embedded in the file, including paper orientation.
- Print (ctrl-P or ctrl-F, depending on printer).
Printing TTN PDFs on Capsule Paper
- Open the PDF (Adobe recommended). Send to printer. In print settings:
- Ensure the paper size is 8.5 x 11 (or letter).
- Check that the paper orientation matches the file (landscape or portrait).
- Print at 100% or Actual Size. Do not “fit” or “shrink to fit”.