Did you know that our Adaptations store offers 30 different digital magnifiers, some that can fit in your pocket?
The SmartLux Digital is ideal for anyone who is visually impaired and wants an economical, portable video magnifier. The SmartLux Digital features a generous depth of focus and includes a stand that, when placed in its fully extended position, is ideal for reading. When placed in its half-extended position, it is ideal for writing. The two small SMD-LEDs on the underside of the device can be switched off when viewing other backlit displays, such as cell phones, to avoid screen glare. The screen is hard-coated for protection and is made with an additional anti-glare layer of film.
- Display: 5 inch LCD TFT display with contrast ration 600:1
- Magnification: 5x, 7x, 9x, and 12x
- Color Modes: Full color, black on white, white on black, black on yellow, yellow black
- Weight: 7.8 oz.
- Dimensions: 3½ in W x 6½ in L x 1¼ in H
- Power: Rechargeable; power cord with attachments included
- Run Time: Operating time is 2½ hours
- Charging Time: 2 hours
- 2-year warranty
To purchase the SmartLux Digital or peruse our full inventory of magnifiers and other gadgets designed for the blind and visually impaired, contact Adaptations, the LightHouse Store at 1-888-400-8933 or visit our store online for more information.