Please note that items available online are continually being updated. You may wish to contact the LightHouse Information and Resource Center to ensure you have accessed the most recent version of a document. Resources are available at the LightHouse’s San Francisco office in alternative formats (large print, Braille or audio CD). Documents can be ordered at no charge by contacting us at email@example.com.
For specific information, please review the following links and documents:
Know Your Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act, Guide to Disability Rights Laws
- Pacific ADA Center Includes listings of regional, federal and national ADA offices.
- Disability Rights California Information on ADA law in employment, housing, medical care and many other areas.
- Toll-free ADA Information Line This service permits businesses, state and local governments, or others to call and ask questions about ADA requirements.
- Voter’s Rights for People with Disabilities