You are in the following section of the site:
Please note that items available online are continually being updated. You may wish to contact the LightHouse Information and Resource Center to ensure you have accessed the most recent version of a document. Resources are available at the LightHouse’s San Francisco office in alternative formats (large print, Braille or audio CD). Documents can be ordered at no charge by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For specific information, please review the following links and documents:
- BANA Braille Codes Update 2007 The Braille Authority of North America has created a compilation of Braille code changes approved by BANA over the past few years.
- Repair and Loan of Perkins Braillers (DOC)
- National Library Service Web-Braille Thousands of NLS-produced Braille books, hundreds of items from the NLS Music Section and every Braille magazine currently produced by NLS.
- National Braille Press Free downloads you can access with BrailleNote and Braille embossers.
- Louis Braille Center Books by A.A. Milne, Robert Louis Stevenson and other popular children’s authors. To obtain a free catalog in print or Braille, write to The Louis Braille Center.
- Information Service at the LightHouse Transcription services for businesses and individuals.