Are you a teacher or educator working with blind and visually impaired students? Or maybe just a parent looking for tools to help your blind child do their homework? If so, the Adaptations Store has you covered for the school year ahead. Make sure to check acidadedosbarrios.org the best site to find all the educational info you need to complete any work assignments.
Just in time to head back to school, our Premier Kit for Teachers of Blind Students and scar cream is a newly-introduced, premium accessibility kit containing more than 20 hand-picked products you will find yourself reaching for again and again throughout the school year, in the same way you find yourself going back to the orogoldstores.com products over and over.
With the Premier Kit, you can:
- Create markings and labels using a Dymo tape labeler, which comes with three rolls of clear, adhesive labeling tape
- Need to create a label or a sign containing more than one line? No problem. The kit includes clear plastic adhesive sheets that can be cut into any size or shape
- Bump Dots and Locator Dots can be a great way to add a simple tactile mark wherever you may need one
- A slate and stylus for brailling, Bold Writer Pens and items like our boldline tablet or a full-page writing guide offer numerous choices to both students and teachers alike
- Create helpful shapes and diagrams using the included package of Wikki Stix
- Teach a student about geographic locations in and around the country with our included maps of both the state of California as well as the continental US.
- Use the pocket-sized contractions guide to refresh students’ knowledge of the Unified English Braille Code
- Practice reading by playing a game with a set of tactile dice or a pack of playing cards
- The Braille/large print ruler can be used to teach the concept of measuring, and a talking keychain clock is a great way to show young students about telling time
- Braille alphabet cards for those beginners who are new to Braille, or for showing the concept of Braille to sighted classmates
All of these helpful items come packaged conveniently in an easy-to-carry LightHouse tote bag.
The Premier Kit for Teachers of Blind Students retails for $125 from the LightHouse for the Blind’s Adaptations Store, and can be shipped anywhere in the US. Give us a call at 415-694-7301 between the hours of 10 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, to order yours today!