Please note that items available online are continually being updated. You may wish to contact the LightHouse Information and Resource Center to ensure you have accessed the most recent version of a document. Resources are available at the LightHouse’s San Francisco office in alternative formats (large print, Braille or audio CD). Documents can be ordered at no charge by contacting us at email@example.com.
For specific information, please review the following links and documents:
- California Telephone Access Program Provides free land line and cellular phones to eligible persons with a visual impairment.
- Blind Bargains Has the latest deals and news on screen readers, notetakers, Braille printers, accessible cell phones and talking products.
- Blind Cool Tech Discusses technology that blind people can use.
- Access World Features technology for people who are blind or visually impaired.
- National Federation for the Blind Technology Resource List
- Flying Blind Weekly adaptive technology reviews. Best way to stay up-to-date on new tech options.