Jan 19 –
Yoga: Alignment Flow – Online, Tuesdays 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
LightHouse yoga instructor Kimm Ropicky knows that now, more than ever, it’s vital to our health and wellbeing to get some movement into our lives. Kimm is offering an online class to the LightHouse community. All levels of experience are welcome. The sequence of postures will be consistent, changing quarterly, move slowly to provide ample time to transition between movements, and include insightful tools to learn alignment at home. Joining the Zoom meeting with your video enabled allows Kimm to provide more detailed feedback, particularly in the event you ask for clarification.
What You Need to Know:
- To register, you’ll need to create an account via Kimm’s website. Follow these instructions:
- Go to www.KimmRopickyYoga.com/livestream
- Click the “SIGN UP” button next to the “LightHouse Alignment Flow” class you wish to attend.
- Complete the form with your account details, make your donation, if desired, and read the waiver before you click the “BOOK NOW” button.
- You will receive three emails: an email from Ribbon confirming your registration, another providing instructions on how to use the Ribbon, and the third one prior to class with the Zoom link.
- NOTE: For those already with an account, go to the same webpage above, choose your desired class, and then click the Sign In on the top right of the screen.
- Duration--All classes are 60 minutes in length.
- Donations--Class is donation-based. Please pay what you can. No one will be turned away for a lack of funds. Recommended donation is $10-$20.
- In order to create a safe space for connection with our community, the Waiting Room will be enabled, and the host will let you in as soon as possible, but no more than 10 minutes after the start.
- Registration will end one hour prior to class.
- Consult your Doctor--Please consult with your doctor before practicing, to be mindful of any conditions you may have and how this practice may impact you.
- Class Description--Yoga: Alignment-based, using props to enhance your understanding and reference within postures.
- Props strongly recommended: 2 Blocks or 1 chair, a strap or a belt, and a blanket (throw blanket).