Enchanted Hills Camp Virtual Campfire
All students, customers, visitors and staff are required to wear a mask indoors in gatherings of 25 people or more, or if asked to do so in someone's personal space at all our sites.
Camp Director, Tony Fletcher will serve as your host and hopes you will be able join. The campfires are designed for all ages and will focus on camp updates, music, laughter and fun. Please RSVP if you are interested in attending and we are happy to provide the Zoom information. You will be able to use the same Zoom link for the campfires between January and May of 2021.
The structure for the February campfire will be:
- Welcome and camp music
- Updates on camp building efforts
- Summer camp program updates
- Camper check-ins
- Special acknowledgments of campers and staff that have passed
- LightHouse Virtual Program Announcements
- Breakout rooms for open discussion
RSVP to Alyah Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-694-7345.