This Mother or Father’s Day, pick up a braille card made by the MAD Lab to express your appreciation for your mom or dad. The Adaptations Store is offering several designs, each with ink-print, tactile and braille designs on a white background.
- Individual cards are $6, or you can purchase four for $20.
- All cards come with an envelope.
- All front covers of the greeting cards feature a combination of ink print and tactile graphic design.
- The Adaptations Store and the MAD Lab will continue working together to design fun and creative accessible greeting cards that appeal to a wide audience, for all occasions.
- We will roll out cards all-year-round. Stay posted for cards for all occasions!
- If you have suggestions for cards we should make for upcoming holidays, please email email@example.com!
Adaptations is the only place in Northern California with a comprehensive offering of tools, technology, and other solutions for blind and visually impaired people. The store is located at our San Francisco headquarters at 1155 Market Street, on the 10th floor. Store hours are Monday through Friday, from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., with extended hours on Tuesdays until 7 p.m. We are also open on the second Saturday of each month from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Although we do not take online orders at the current time, we encourage you to call our staff at 1-888-400-8933 to inquire about item pick up or mail orders or email our store staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.