Please note that items available online are continually being updated. You may wish to contact the LightHouse Information and Resource Center to ensure you have accessed the most recent version of a document. Resources are available at the LightHouse’s San Francisco office in alternative formats (large print, Braille or audio CD). Documents can be ordered at no charge by contacting us at email@example.com.
For specific information, please review the following links and documents:
Education and Skill-Building
- City College San Francisco Disabled Students Services Program
- San Francisco State University’s Disability Studies and Resource Center
- University of California Berkeley’s Disabled Students’ Programs
- University of San Francisco’s Student Disability Services
- Guide to a Successful College Experience Written by a blind motivational speaker for students with visual impairment.
- California Council for the Blind Student Scholarships For visually impaired youth seeking to attend an accredited college or university.