- Conduct Capital Campaign Board, Committee and Staff Fundraising Training
- Secure new donors by organizing meetings and tours, cultivating relationships, and identifying leads.
- Serve as the organizational hub for the Campaign, including managing all aspects of Campaign committee meetings, creation of content for internal Campaign
- Manage the Capital Campaign process by which prospect information is gathered and stored
- Prepare monthly Campaign status reports for the Board of Directors and Campaign Committees
- Prepare and coordinate all donor campaign solicitation mailings and communications
- Coordinate donor “thank you” letters and phone calls, and all other gift acceptance and acknowledgement procedures including receipts. Manage pledge reporting and acknowledgement.
- Manage and coordinate Campaign cultivation events
- Support corporate outreach and relationship-building campaigns
- Coordinate collateral material design/production for each phase of the Campaign
- Work with Campaign team to develop strategies and positioning for individual and institutional prospects
- Responsible for staffing all committees of the Campaign and providing committee chairs and members with the tools and materials necessary to succeed in their solicitations
- Articulate through written materials such as proposals, personalized letters, and case statements the needs and vision for Enchanted Hills Camp.
Operations & Communications
- Support fundraising operations and events in coordination with LightHouse staff
- Strengthen development processes and systems (as appropriate), including recordkeeping, gift acknowledgments, renewals, mailings, and communications calendar
- Develop a donor communication plan (calls, letters, notes, etc.)
- Develop donor marketing plan fundraising-specific activities (emails, letters, etc.)
- Prepare talking points for staff and volunteers and conduct trainings, as appropriate
- Partner with Communications staff to maintain and enhance EHC website presence and social media
HOW TO APPLY
After reviewing the complete Job Description located at our website at: https://lighthouse-sf.org/about/careers/, please complete an application as well as a cover letter and résumé as word processing document attachments (no PDFs please).
Please submit them to email@example.com. Please include the job title in the subject line. We will not consider videos or hyperlinks to online profiles. Due to time constraints we will only respond to complete submissions. Thanks for your understanding.