LightHouse offices are closed for in-person services through Labor Day. Check the calendar below for our offering of online classes.
The week's events
- Stress Reduction & Meditation Goes Virtual (online)
Stress Reduction & Meditation Goes Virtual (online)
Stress Reduction & Meditation Goes Virtual
Wednesdays 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. PST
For dial in information, contact Serena Olsen (contact information below).
Each Wednesday morning we offer a series of short, meditation-based practices for relaxation and stress reduction. The group is appropriate for both beginners and advanced practitioners and instruction is provided in all aspects of the practice. Instructor Jeffrey Schneider has more than 40 years of meditation and teaching experience. It is a virtual class using the Zoom platform—everyone is welcome as little or often as they like. Dial in, find a comfortable position, breathe deeply, clear your head, and de-stress. For more information contact Adult Program Coordinator Serena Olsen at email@example.com or 415-694-7316.Optimal Health, Optimal You: Virtual Health Class (online)
Optimal Health, Optimal You: Virtual Health Class (online)
Call into our new virtual health class to listen to an episode of our favorite health podcast, Optimal Health Daily. You will have a chance to participate in a group discussion, do a live Q&A with our Health and Wellness guru, Amber, and set weekly health goals to stay fit and fierce!
Calling in is easy, just email or call Amber Sherrard at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-694-7353 to RSVP and get call-in information. Stay well!
- Virtual Meditation & Mindfulness (online)
Virtual Meditation & Mindfulness (online)
Click or call in to our virtual Mindfulness & Meditation Class every Friday at 12:30 p.m. for a guided meditation, mindfulness discussion and a chance to build community with our LightHouse family. All are welcome. Please email or call Amber Sherrard to sign up at email@example.com or 415-694-7353.
- Yoga: Alignment Flow - Online Class
Yoga: Alignment Flow - Online Class
Yoga: Alignment Flow, Mondays 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
LightHouse yoga instructor Kimm Ropicky knows that now, more than ever, it’s vital to our health and wellbeing to get some movement into our lives. Kimm is extending her online class offerings via her private practice to the LightHouse community per the following instructions. Some knowledge of yoga is helpful, though not necessary. Joining the Zoom meeting with your video enabled allows Kimm to provide more detailed feedback, particularly in the event you ask for clarification.
What You Need to Know:
• Be Early--Please join the class 10-15 minutes prior to allow time to resolve technical issues.
• Duration--All classes are 60 minutes in length.
• Donations--Class is donation-based. Please pay what you can. No one will be turned away for a lack of funds. Recommended donations $10-$20. Please consider showing your support via one of these platforms: Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=31997465
A password Required--In order to create a safe space for connection with our community, a password for each meeting is required. To obtain, please do either of the following: Email: Kimmropickyyoga@gmail.com or Follow/DM on Instagram: @yogawithkimm
• Registration will end one hour prior to class. Any messages up to an hour before class will receive response after class.
• Consult your Doctor--Please consult with your doctor before practicing, to be mindful of any conditions you may have and how this practice may impact you.
• Class Description--Yoga: Alignment Flow Monday's and Friday's from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. This class is recommended for beginners.
• Props strongly recommended: 2 Blocks or 1 chair, a strap or a hand towel and a blanket (like a throw blanket) and 1-2 balls, like tennis balls or lacrosse balls.
• To join please click Meeting URL and enter password obtained by pre-registering.Virtual Yoga with Amber
Virtual Yoga with Amber
Join us every Monday at 2:00 p.m. for a virtual yoga class where Amber will guide you through a full vinyasa flow to keep you healthy and strong. This class is for people who have done yoga before and have a general idea of the basic poses. For call-in details please email Amber at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The events for the upcoming week are read aloud on our event hotline every Friday, which can be accessed by calling (415)694-7325.
For more information about visiting the Adaptations Store, head to our shop page.
The LightHouse is scent-free. Please abstain from wearing colognes, perfumes, or other scented products. Additionally, coffee must be securely lidded at all times and citrus should not be peeled on the premises. Thanks for supporting our efforts to respect chemical sensitivities.