Are you an older (55+) adult with recent vision loss? Would you like some cost-free help navigating the new challenges that you are experiencing? The LightHouse is offering a new program for you this summer. Reevaluate your future, set goals and initiate plans with six free one-hour sessions with our staff.
These short-term supportive sessions will help you get individualized assistance so you can get back on your feet and feel good about yourself.
- Prioritize – you can’t do everything at once. We will help you break it down and get started, one step at a time.
- Problem solve challenges with daily tasks/activities.
- Revise your life plan or goals, whether leisure or work related.
- Navigate changes in relationships with family and friends.
- Reduce social isolation by finding ways to reconnect to your community. You are not alone.
For further details and to get started, please contact Dr. Connie Conley-Jung, Clinical Psychologist at the LightHouse by phone at 415-694-7307 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.