Braille by people who know and use braille daily.
Does your place of business want to be more inclusive for all disabilities? Do you get complaints about your restaurant not being accessible? Are you concerned about complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)? The LightHouse is the answer to all of these questions and more.
Our Braille Translation Services can produce text into braille for your blind and low vision readers. For over 25 years we’ve taken care of restaurants like yours. Our turnkey braille production is accurate and easy to read.
LightHouse Braille Translation Services
- Restaurant menus (branded with company logo)
- Braille-over-print publications
- Braille business cards
- Tactile Maps and Floorplans
- Proofing and approval of ADA braille signage
The LightHouse also offers:
- Consulting on how to accommodate individuals with disabilities
- Blindness and Dog Guide etiquette
Hiring the LightHouse sends the right message: that your blind and low vision visitors’ needs and right to accessible information are a priority. To learn more or place an order, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-694-7349.