GW Micro will hold Window-Eyes training at the LightHouse in May.
With Window-Eyes available for free via the offer for Microsoft Office users, this is your chance to get first-class, hands-on training directly from GW Micro on the screen reading software that everyone is talking about!
If you are a teacher that needs to know how to use the latest screen reading technology, an IT professional that needs to support blind clients, a student or current Window-Eyes customer who needs to know how to get the most out of Window-Eyes; then Window-Eyes training is just for you.
When: Wednesday, May 7 and Thursday, May 8
Where: LightHouse San Francisco Headquarters
What do you get when you sign up for Window-Eyes training?
You get. . .
* Hands-on training with a GW Micro certified trainer
* The entire two-day curriculum on CD
* Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook using Window-Eyes advanced Office technology features
* Knowledge of the Internet and how to use it to its full advantage with Window-Eyes
* Knowledge of how to customize your computer, making graphics, words, and colors speak the way you want them to
* CEUs (for an additional fee)
* Many more skills. Check out www.gwmicro.com/training for more information
Unlike other training courses that can cost up to $1,000 per day, Window-Eyes training is only $650 per student for a full two days of training. GW Micro accepts most major credit cards, checks, money orders, and almost all state authorizations. To sign up for the training, please register at https://www.gwmicro.com/Training/Window-Eyes_Training/Registration/. Make sure to select San Francisco, CA as the location for training. For more information, check out www.gwmicro.com/wetraining. Space is limited, so sign up soon!