Over the next six months we will publish a series of columns about Enchanted Hills that will give you even more reasons to choose our retreat for your group of 30 to 150. Features will focus on:
- The History of Enchanted Hills from the Mayacamas Indians through the stage coach days until the current day.
- Flora and Fauna of Mt. Veeder that make the retreat a nature-lovers haven.
- A Mycologists Dream – a look at the Mushrooms of Mt. Veeder. When the rain falls, shaggy manes, king trumpets, boletus and candy caps are some of the fungi that sprout along the mountain trails.
- Wine Exploration – an exploration of the wineries and wine makers that make Mt. Veeder a world renowned appellation. Mayacamas, Hess and Godspeed are some of renowned vintner neighbors.
- Family Exploration – Napa is a great destination for all ages with activities to thrill all of the members of the family. Race your way to Sonoma Speedway, kayak on the Napa River or take a bike tour of Napa Valley back roads.
- What’s Happening in Napa Valley? – a focus on special events in Napa County throughout the year. Perhaps you’d like to catch a film at the Napa Valley Film Festival, ride 50 miles in Cycle for Sight, or find your bliss at the Napa Valley Truffle Festival?
- How you can help: Reserve Enchanted Hills for your yoga retreat, family reunion, church group, conference, wedding or other gathering. All proceeds from Enchanted Hills Retreat support our life-changing programs for the blind.
For more information about Enchanted Hills Retreat, please call (415) 694-7310 or go www.enchantedhillsretreat.com.