Ai Squared and LightHouse for the Blind and Visually Impaired are proud to announce ZoomText training in San Francisco.
What: Ai Squared ZoomText Training
When: Thursday, March 14, 2013 and Friday, March 15, 2013
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Where: LightHouse San Francisco Headquarters
If you are a teacher that needs to know how to use the latest screen magnification technology, an IT professional that needs to assist low-vision clients, a student or current ZoomText customer who needs to know how to get the most out of ZoomText; then this hands-on training is just for you.
What do you get when you sign up for ZoomText training? You get the following:
- Hands-on training with a Ai Squared Trainer
- How to use all of the advanced features of ZoomText 10
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and using ZoomText effectively
- Knowledge of the Internet and how to use it to its full advantage with ZoomText
- Knowledge of how to customize your ZoomText for your specific preferences
Unlike other training courses that can cost up to $1,000 or more, ZoomText training is only $399 per student for a two-day class! Ai Squared accepts most major credit cards, checks, money orders, and almost all state authorizations.
To sign up for the training, please contact Kimberly Cline at Ai Squared 802-367-6152 or email@example.com or sign up for training here. For directions to the training location, please call (415) 431-1481.
Space is limited, so sign up soon!