Subject: Executive Assistant (Oakland/SF Bay Area, CA) Please direct your responses to: email@example.com
We are a fast growing, fully funded startup focused on building meaningful relationships through working together on community projects.
Our investors have success in building billion dollar portfolios and they are excited about our business model and growth projections.
Our dedicated team of seasoned professionals is bright, energetic and creative with passion for working in a results oriented, fun and stimulating environment. Approximately 60% of this position is direct support of the CEO and the President. The balance is spent managing a growing office, planning, and project management. If this feels like the type of opportunity you are looking for, we encourage you to apply.
Our Executive Administrative Assistant will have:
- 5 – 10 years experience in successfully supporting a team of executives and managing the logistics of a small office. Ability to manage multiple competing priorities while maintaining premier customer service. .
- College preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written. Grammar matters.)
- Project management skills that include attention to detail and ability to work with minimal direction.
- A desire to be a part of a world-class team that takes the position that “no job is too big or too small” .
- Ability to supervise vendors and negotiate service contracts.
- Punctuality, dependability and ability to maintain confidential information.
- Worked successfully in a start-up environment.
Our Executive Administrative Assistant will:
- Anticipate and support the administrative needs of our Executives and directors by anticipating issues proactively.
- Arrange activities and services by ensuring the office runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Maintain a sense of humor.
- Protect confidential and proprietary information using professional discretion.
- Purchase office supplies and maintain office equipment in working order.
- Be the first impression of Matches That Matter by ensuring phones are answered professionally and visitors receive a warm welcome.
Are you ready to jump in on the ground floor of a funded, unique social relationship start-up? This role will encompass greater responsibility as we open offices in other cities. If you are entrepreneurial, enjoy watching your efforts translate directly into results and thrive in a high performance environment, then Matches That Matter is your next career opportunity.
To apply, please send a cover letter highlighting your qualifications and resume to Sandra at: firstname.lastname@example.org