Come join the California Association of Blind Students (CABS) for a day of fun and learning.
- Hear from blind students/professionals who have been successful in science related fields
- Empower yourself to gain the skills and confidence which will help you achieve success in school and work
- Learn about the technology which is breaking new ground in accessibility
- Get tips and techniques on advocating for the things you need
- Mix and mingle with successful blind people
When: September 21, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Where: Sacramento State University, 6000 J Street, Student Union, Orchard Suite, Sacramento, CA 95819
Registration will start at 10:00 a.m. and there will be plenty of time to browse the exhibits before the program starts at 11:00.