POSITION TITLE: Staffing Specialist Job Requisition Number: 50589671
Application WebSite: http://jobs.yoh.com/job/San-Ramon-Staffing-Specialist-Job-CA-94582/1520518/?feedId=382&utm_source=maximus
Details: Staffing Specialist Job
Yoh, a leading provider of talent and outsourcing services, has an immediate, Part Time or Full Time , opportunity for a Staffing Specialist to join our Yoh RPO team at our client’s site in San Ramon, California .
GENERAL DUTIES :
The Staffing Specialist provides general Recruiting and HR Administrative services. This position supports our client by providing HR support and customer service.
– Initiate Job Posting & submit updates for current job postings during the recruitment process
– Review applicant resumes, disposition applicants, phone screen, and forward chosen candidates to the hiring manager
– Monitor and update applicant data in ATS to meet compliance regulations
– Responsible for coordinating all interview details
– Coordinate & facilitate interview debriefs
– Work with manager to coordinate and collect results for any necessary applicant testing during hiring process
– Review and coordinate collection of all HR Compliance documentation for hiring processes including applications, I-9’s, etc.
– Generate, Submit with Supporting Documentation & serve as Point of Contact for all inquiries regarding offer requests
– Track & Provide reporting / metrics on all recruitment and staffing activity: recruiting, posting activity, offer (accept/decline), and onboarding progresses and provide updates to managers
– Monitor, Follow up, & Support Background and Drug Screen Progress prior to start date.
– Submit drug screen packet & background requests for current client employees as needed for any special off-site projects
– Efficiently execute all details of the onboarding/welcome process
– Answer all appropriate Candidate Questions or refer to the correct source of information within 2 business days.
– Process candidate expenses and provide monthly special purpose account rollup
– Serve as Point of Contact on staffing process, , for Client Hiring Managers, HRMs, & applicants
– Complete & submit transaction forms to request employee record changes
– Coordinate and facilitate manager training sessions
– Execute necessary components of the employee exit process including client record update and equipment deactivation requests.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
– Ability to organize work assignments and work independently.
– Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and work in a fast paced environment.
– Exceptional attention to detail, interpersonal, and organizational skills a MUST.
– Familiarity with the broader HR Process, with an in-depth understanding of Staffing processes
– Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, including a must.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Ability to work in an ambiguous environment, anticipate needs proactively, and see the bigger picture
– Experience with Oracle HR or a similar employee database tool preferred. Experience with ATS (e.g. Brassring/Hiresytems)
– High levels of proficiency in PowerPoint & Excel
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Human Resources, and/or Business, or 3+ years of HR related experience.
– Minimum of 2 years experience in human resources or a degree in a related field
Discover all that’s possible with Yoh. Apply now.
Recruiter: Jaime Leben
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer,