The Social Security Administration’s Selective Placement Program is searching for professionals to be a part of the SSA team that assists millions of retired and disabled workers, their dependents, and survivors.
As a Social Security Administration Representative, daily tasks may include:
- Interviewing the general public and provide service regarding SSA programs.
- Gathering and analyzing facts and evidence to establish eligibility for benefits.
- Making critical decisions to determine the amount of benefits paid to individuals.
- Resolving complex problems and communicating important information concerning benefits.
- Speaking with beneficiaries about their rights under the Social Security laws.
- Using state-of-the-art computer technology to access and update information about claims.
Our challenging fast-paced careers will allow you to make a difference in people’s lives … and your own!
Please click on the link for more information and how to apply to our rewarding career opportunities: SSA Selective Placement Program
**If you have previously applied for the Fiscal Year 2010 (FY10) Selective Placement Program or have submitted an application through a process other than stated in the announcement, you will have to apply again through the provided link to be considered for Fiscal Year 2011 (FY11).