Masterpieces from the Musée d’Orsay
de Young Museum
May 22–September 6, 2010
For persons with disabilities who want to attend this exhibition at the de Young Museum, the museum is offering lower-priced tickets for a day and times when it will be less crowded. Please read on to find out more about this offer.
Monday, July 19, 2010, from 10:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
Cost: Free to each member and one guest. Non-members: $10.00 per person, as well as some $5.00 tickets for those with financial need (make request on reservation form).
Access Features Available:
1. Extra blue spaces for parking on John F. Kennedy Drive
2. Map with parking and transportation information
3. Wheelchairs and folding stools on first-come, first-served basis*
4. Seating while waiting to enter exhibition
5. Portable large print editions of exhibition labels*
6. Docent-led tours
7. Additional seating in galleries
8. Audio tour free to visitors who are blind or visually impaired*
9. Printed version of audio tour script*
Available upon Request
10. American Sign Language: Please inquire for details
11. Materials in alternate format to study in advance of visit*
12. Slide-illustrated exhibition introductions at centers/agencies
13. Other requests: Contact email@example.com or 415-750-7645*
*Available for all exhibition viewing hours
For further questions and to receive the RSVP form, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-750-7645.