SAVE THE DATE for the Federal Hiring Event for People and Veterans with Disabilities in Washington, D.C. on April 26, 2010
• Have you explored opportunities to work for the Federal government, but were overwhelmed by the application process?
• Do you want to work in an environment that embraces diversity and inclusion and the talent you offer?
• Are you interested in a career opportunity with benefits and the potential for career progression?
• Are you a Veteran with a disability who wants to extend your service to your Nation?
If so, now is the time for you to begin your career of service. The Office of Personnel Management (OPM) and the U. S. Department of Labor’s Office of Disability Employment Policy are sponsoring this day-long Federal Government-wide Hiring Event. Representatives from many agencies will be reviewing resumes prior to the event, and inviting prospective candidates for interviews.
To help prospective candidates prepare for this event, three pre-Expo webinars will be offered on:
• Why Work for the Federal Government?
• Preparing a Resume’ for Federal Employment
• Obtaining Your Schedule A Documentation
More information will be on the OPM Website after March 8, 2010. In the meantime, SAVE THE DATE!
The Time is Now: Begin Your Career of Service