For persons with disabilities who want to attend this exhibition, the de
Young Museum is offering lower-priced tickets for days and times when the
museum will be less crowed. Please read on to find out more about this
Access Viewing Days and Hours
Monday, December 21, 2009, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Saturday, February 27, 2010, from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Numbers Attending: 1/5 general viewing time capacity
Cost: $18.50 per person. Some $10.00 tickets are available for those with
financial need (make request on reservation form).
Access Features Available
1. Extra blue spaces for parking on John F. Kennedy Drive
2. Map with parking and transportation information
3. Wheelchairs and folding stools on first-come-first-served basis*
4. Seating while waiting to enter exhibition
5. Portable large-print editions of exhibition labels*
6. Docents in each gallery
7. Additional seating in galleries
8. Audio tour free to visitors who are blind or visually impaired*
9. Printed version of audio tour script*
Access Features Available upon Request
10. American Sign Language: please inquire for details.
11. Objects for blind visitors to touch
12. Materials in alternate format to study in advance of visit*
13. Slide-illustrated exhibition introductions at centers/agencies
14. Other requests: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-750-7645.*
*Available for all exhibition viewing hours
For further questions: email@example.com or 415-750-7645