Open Position: Digital Sales Account Executive
Reports to: Digital Sales Manager, Director of Sales
Date Available: Immediately
Closing Date for Applications: Until Further Notice
Send Cover & Resume to:
About CBS Radio and CBS Interactive Music Group: We’re the #1 online radio company in the world and second only to You Tube in total monthly streaming sessions. We’re selling a massive network of CBS Radio sites and streams, AOL Radio, Yahoo LAUNCHcast, Last.fm and much more.
Description of Duties:
The Digital Sales Account Executive position is located in San Francisco. The AE is responsible for constructing, coordinating and executing digital advertising campaigns for individual clients and advertising agencies. Utilizing their knowledge of our advertising products and services the AE will confer with the client to determine their advertising requirements, audience characteristics, product focus, and marketing direction. AE will coordinate internal resources to develop a custom-tailored advertising solution for client, submit proposal for final client approval then carry out accepted campaign.
• Work closely with clients to custom-tailor digital advertising solutions so that all of their marketing needs are met
• Effectively communicate the benefits of the digital suite of products and services offered by CBS
• See the new account sales process through to activation while working with the advertiser to expand their online marketing presence on our network
• Consistently meet or exceed sales quotas and performance metrics
Minimum Job Qualifications:
• 4+ years online advertising sales experience preferred
• Rolodex of senior decision maker contacts at the client and digital agency level
• Highly organized and self-motivated with ability to sell to C-Level Executives
• Outstanding written, verbal and presentation skills with attention to detail.
• Proven sales skills with successful record of attaining or exceeding quotas
• Ability to comprehend and explain the features and benefits of multiple products
• Ability to take a consultative sales approach with prospective clients in order to offer custom-tailored advertising solutions
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities using effective organizational and time-management skills
• Ability to positively adapt to change in a highly dynamic work environment
• Familiarity and expertise with the Internet with a solid base of knowledge around online radio.
Open Position: RECEPTIONIST (PART-TIME)
Department: Office Services
Reports to: Billing/Facilities Mgr.
Closing Date for Applications: Until Filled
Send Resume to:
Description of Duties:
Answer and direct all incoming phone calls and greet visitors to station(s). Coordinate the distribution of all incoming packages. Perform duties of mail/supply clerk when needed and other responsibilities as requested by the supervisor or department head.
High school graduate or previous switchboard experience. Receptionist experience preferred.
It is the continuing policy of CBS RADIO to afford equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, or sexual orientation, national origin, age or physical or mental disability, veteran or disabled veteran status, and to conform to applicable laws and regulations. We solicit your assistance on these openings and future openings.
“No Telephone Calls Please”