As the University of California’s first law school, UC Hastings College of the Law boasts a rich history of achievement in the field of legal education. Established in 1878 and located in San Francisco’s Civic Center district, our vibrant institution provides outstanding instruction for nearly 1,200 students from more than 120 universities and colleges across the country. We are now also offering challenging Summer Intern opportunities in a variety of departments, i.e. CFO’s Office, HR, Law Library, Career Services, Academic Dean’s Office, Student Services and more! These general office internships will be full time from 8:15am-5:00pm, Monday through Friday, and include an hourly wage of $14. Dates of employment: June 1, 2009 – August 14, 2009.
If you have any of the following skills and experience, you may be qualified for these excellent opportunities:
* MS applications skills, including Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
* Photoshop and Adobe Acrobat Professional skills to include PDF fill-in forms
* Web experience where you have gained the ability to update/create new pages and work with Hastings’ Web Developer
* Data entry experience
* Strong organizational skills
* Research skills including writing reports, data comparisons and analyses and using the internet and other sources
* Ability to create or assist in the preparation and/or creation of presentation materials and office documents and brochures
* General office skills, including filing, reception, answering phones, photocopying and archiving materials
* Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
* Ability to work independently and as part of team
* Desktop Publishing/Dreamweaver knowledge very helpful
* Business writing and analysis skills desired
For consideration, please submit your application, a resume and a cover letter describing your skills and how you can contribute to the Hastings community this summer to: Human Resources, 200 McAllister, San Francisco, CA 94102. You may download the required employment application from our website at http://www.uchastings.edu/hr or contact the UC Hastings Human Resources Department at (415) 565-4703 to obtain the required documents. Your paperwork can also be faxed to (415) 565-4810. Open until filled. EEOE
2 thoughts on “2009 Summer Intern Program, Hastings School of Law”
Please let me know if you have any summer positions for a motivated high school senior summer 2012. Thank you
If you are looking for a summer internship here at the LightHouse for the Blind in San Francisco, please contact Volunteer Coordinator Don Franklin at email@example.com or 415-694-7371.
Comments are closed.