You are in the following section of the site:
Please note that items available online are continually being updated. You may wish to contact the LightHouse Information and Resource Center to ensure you have accessed the most recent version of a document. Resources are available at the LightHouse’s San Francisco office in alternative formats (large print, Braille or audio CD). Documents can be ordered at no charge by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For specific information, please review the following links and documents:
- San Francisco Senior Resource Center
- Institute on Aging Provides a large directory of senior services in the Bay Area, including a Daily Friendship Line that connects isolated seniors.
- On Lok, Inc Provides health care, residence and recreation to seniors.
- Senior Action Network A citywide federation of senior organizations working to improve the lives of San Francisco’s seniors.
- Senior Center Without Walls A telephone discussion and support group
- Little Brothers Friends of the Elderly Provides volunteer services for seniors, such as meals, grocery shopping and more.
- American Foundation for the Blind, Senior Site Contains up-to-date material on aging and vision loss