You are in the following section of the site:
- LightHouse > Blog > LightHouse News > Still Time to Register for the CABS Breaking Down Barriers Seminar
Still Time to Register for the CABS Breaking Down Barriers SeminarSeptember 7, 2012
Come join the California Association of Blind Students (CABS) for a day of fun and learning.
- Hear from blind students/professionals who have been successful in science related fields
- Empower yourself to gain the skills and confidence which will help you achieve success in school and work
- Learn about the technology which is breaking new ground in accessibility
- Get tips and techniques on advocating for the things you need
- Mix and mingle with successful blind people
When: September 21, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Where: Sacramento State University, 6000 J Street, Student Union, Orchard Suite, Sacramento, CA 95819
Registration will start at 10:00 a.m. and there will be plenty of time to browse the exhibits before the program starts at 11:00.
Post a Comment
Your email is never shared. Required fields are marked