You are in the following section of the site:
Medical Transcription Training at The LightHouse, San FranciscoApril 23, 2009
The Lighthouse of San Francisco is seeking highly motivated individuals to participate in an 18 month, on site, medical transcription course that will prepare them for competitive employment as highly skilled, certified medical transcribers. This class, developed and taught by the Lighthouse of Houston, has resulted in a 99% employment rate among graduates. The next class will begin July 6th, 2009.
- Highly proficient in using a Windows-based computer
- Highly proficient in Ms Word
- Proficient using Zoomtext and/or JAWS
- Proficient performing complicated internet searches
- Proficiency in using an Internet E-mail application.
- Able to type at least 50 words per minute
For more information please contact:
Medical Transcription Coordinator
Post a Comment
Your email is never shared. Required fields are marked