You are in the following section of the site:
- LightHouse > Blog > Resources in the Community > Career Opportunity: Community Living Fund, Site Director
Career Opportunity: Community Living Fund, Site DirectorOctober 27, 2009
Make a difference in someone’s life and turn your compassion into action!
Enrich the lives of seniors in the Bay Area!
The non-profit Institute on Aging has served our Bay Area community for over two decades, providing innovative and compassionate care and services to enable older or disabled adults to remain living in their homes and enjoying a high quality of life.
We are seeking a Site Director: Community Living Fund to direct and manage care management programs such as the Community Living Fund (CLF) and Clinical Collaborative in providing services based on acceptable clinical standards of practice. Develop and monitor multiple program budgets. Develop and maintain partnerships with state, county and local government entities as well as with other health and social service providers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS (include but not limited to):
1. Direct and monitor city/county funded programs such as the Community Living Fund and Clinical Collaborative in strict accordance with contract guidelines and acceptable clinical standards of practice
2. Provide/oversee clinical supervision and monitor program compliance of affiliated staffing from partner project entities
3. Provide program advocacy, collaboration and coordinate service implementation with Department of Aging and Adult Services staff
4. Ensure best practices quality of care in all levels of community care management programs
5. Maintain compliance with San Francisco City & County, San Francisco Commission on Aging and/or Human Services Agency contract requirements. Ensure compliance with all grants and contracts
6. Prepare department goals and objectives that are in accordance with Agency mission, vision, goals and objectives
7. Develop, monitor, analyze program budgets and oversee the financial staff. Ensure budget compliance
8. Hire, supervise and evaluate clinical supervisors
9. Hire supervise and evaluate administrative staff
10. Play a leadership role in local and state long term care arena, including working collaboratively with community long term care programs
11. Contribute to public policy regarding long term care issues such as continuity of care, level of care, integration of services, and Medi-Cal waiver programs
12. Responsible for outreach for programs within the Community Care Management Department
13. Function as an integral part of the IOA clinical team
14. All other related duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree in administration or in a health or human services specialty. Prefer LCSW or Master’s degree in administration or in a health or human services specialty.
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE:
• Five years administrative experience in related field
• Knowledge of aging services and special needs of a frail elder population and disabled adults
• Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
• Contract management and compliance
• Experience in preparing and managing a budget.
• Ability to reach, bend and walk
• Five finger manipulation
• Ability to comprehend complex materials
• Ability to speak and write English clearly
• Ability to climb stairs
+ Competitive salary & benefits
+ Choice of medical plans plus dental and vision
+ Flexible spending account
+ Life insurance
+ Personal days
+ Sick time
+ Paid holidays
+ 403(b) retirement plan
+ Annual Holiday Party
Send a covering letter and resume, positively demonstrating your ability in relation to this position, referring to your previous academic, professional, voluntary and personal experience to email@example.com. Please state the position title in the subject line and indicate from which website or source you learned about this position.
Alternately, you may send your application to Institute on Aging, 3330 Geary Blvd., 2nd Floor West, San Francisco, CA 94118, to the attention of Human Resources or fax your application to 415-750-4127.
Institute on Aging is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Institute on Aging, 3330 Geary Blvd., 2nd Floor West, San Francisco, CA 94118. To the attention of Human Resources or fax your application to 415-750-4127
Post a Comment
Your email is never shared. Required fields are marked